Covid – 19
Our Policy Updates
TO OUR VALUED GUESTS REGARDING COVID-19
Yes, we are OPEN for reservations!
– Our cabins are in a low traffic and remote area
– Guests have zero interaction with each other
– There are no check-in counters, common spaces or shared facilities at
our property to allow cross contamination between guests or staff
We ask that all guests be familiar with Canadian travel restrictions. If you are an out of country visitor or a travelling Canadian returning home and you are required to do a 14 day isolation, please ensure your stay occurs once the 14 days has passed.
If you must complete a quarantine or are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home.
We will be doing check-ins via email to collect deposits and IDs to eliminate any direct contact with staff but will still be present and available to assist while keeping safe distance.
While staying at our cabins, please follow these basic proper hygiene practices:
– Frequent & proper hand washing
– Covering coughs & sneezes with elbow crease
– Safe distancing from the other cabins
– Avoid touching your face
We will continue to carry on our high standards of cleaning for each arriving guest.
We hope everyone is taking care and staying safe out there! Please contact us with any questions or concerns.